Here's My Resume
100 Atlantic Ave Apt 1110 Long Beach CA, 90802
BA, Michigan State University
Political Theory & Constitutional Democracy
Cargomatic/ Long Beach, CA / August 2019 to March 2020
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems Administrator
- Administrator of the HubSpot CRM system. Duties including but not limited to:
- Onboarding and training of new users including how-to documentation, powerpoint presentations and videos to facilitate learning and understanding of the CRM. Full time user support.
- Bulk import, development and management of over 17 thousand sales leads within the system.
- Workflow design and development to create rules to automatically update leads and save time by automating repetitive processes.
- Development of a chatbot and inbound forms embedded on the website to assist in updating leads without any internal user input by Sales Representatives.
- Assisting the development team with Custom API development to connect HubSpot to the proprietary software product of Cargomatic for shippers: Command.
- Creation and nurturing of email campaigns to keep leads and customers engaged.
- Mapping of leads based on their current state within the sales cycle.
- Custom reporting for C-Suite Executives to monitor specific Sales Rep activity within the CRM.
- Purchasing decisions, cost cutting and integration of third party applications within HubSpot including but not limited to: Aircall (VOIP Service), NeverBounce (Email Validation), Zoominfo (Lead Generation), and Databox (Advanced Reporting).
- Assistance with other marketing related activities:
- Sessions with internal teams to study business processes in order to map current and future state Vizio diagrams outlining inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Design of future project considerations for additional connections between HubSpot and Command to map and update existing leads with process flows, design matrixes, and documentation.
- Direct responsibility with Google Analytics, Google My Business, and Search Engine Optimization.
- Website user experience (UX) improvement and design to maximize customer understanding and engagement.
- Deloitte Consulting / Costa Mesa, CA / September 2017 – August 2019
August 2018 - August 2019
Client: Public Health Department – Medicaid
- Played a key role in the writing of a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a contract extension of the Enrollment & Eligibility system which was awarded to Deloitte for over $10B worth of work over a 10 year period. Directly resulting in hundreds of stable jobs for the firm.
- Co-Owned module of system from a functional standpoint, became an expert in the core functionality of the application in a short timeframe.
- Key player in state-wide big bang rollout of the application supporting the second biggest office in the state with almost 500 workers for the first weeks of go-live.
- Developed relationships with clients and built confidence in the new system.
- Application Functional Support – co-lead of Application Registration and Data Collection module.
- Ensuring system health through client interaction, reproducing issues, triage calls with offshore, supporting retest and release fitting.
- Owned a big piece of a $5M deliverable which was approved.
- Direct offshore collaboration experience to expand the
- Targeted as subject matter expert for Application Registration and Data Collection, finding and helping resolve key critical defects.
Sept 2017 – July 2018
Client: Public Health Department – Genetic Disease Branch
- Made a team lead of Maintenance & Operations team after two months on the project due to confidence in leadership to run the team. Team consists of two developers and one tester. Developers are contractor resources, tester was a contractor but is now Deloitte AMS.
- Position is historically staffed by a SC. Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring system health through client interaction, triaging defects, prioritizing and aligning defects to releases. Issues raised directly by staff or users at client sites to a call center. Consistent client interaction every day, up to track leads and individuals who attend change control board meetings.
- Coordinating, compiling and driving to completion Monthly and Quarterly deliverables which are submitted, approved and paid.
- Monthly Deliverable $500,000+
- Quarterly Deliverable $750,000+
- Facilitated additional client requested functionality which is then documented, presented to client leadership, informally approved, and then formally approved by change control board. Personally responsible for drafting and presenting around 1,000 hours of change requests which translates roughly to $100,000.
- Driver for scrum of scrums. Facilitate daily scrum of scrum meetings and ensure that any blockers or dependencies are escalated appropriately by each track lead.
- Targeted as subject matter expert for Prenatal Screening component of the system. Project had a knowledge gap for this component as others with previous functional knowledge had left the project. Led targeted walkthroughs of the application for internal team and known as go-to for any questions in this area.
- Participated in hiring and firing procedures for the teams staffing needs. Familiar with HireRight and the Deloitte processes for requesting new resources.
- Accenture / Los Angeles, CA / May 2014 – September 2017
Consultant, Senior Analyst
Client: County Integrated Eligibility System
- Worked with business area stakeholders to create business requirements and validate functionality within their proprietary application.
- Participated in the design and execution of over 6,000 System Test scenarios for go-live directly tied to the sign-off on a $10M+ deliverable.
- Participated in the creation and mapping of over 15,000 conditions to facilitate traceability from design to system functionality.
- Participated in and facilitated User Acceptance Testing
- Tested interfaces and procedures in UNIX and SQL Developer based on client technical requirements
- Provided Level 3 support for defects in HPQC and RTC
- Provided end-user support for implementation roll-out traveling to over five client sites for support
- Lead team of 5 individuals providing feedback, coaching and driving results
- Became subject matter expert for Fiscal, Interface and Security areas of the application
- Identified opportunities in the tuning of the application leading to a smoother UI experience
- Promoted with additional responsibility 6/2015 and 6/2016
Accenture / Lansing, MI / October 2012 – May 2014
Client: State Child Support Enforcement System
- Provided expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts
- Applied business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Tested online application system in Agile team.
- Participated in Unit Test of Case and Member match tests for batch processes.
- Ensured all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Became subject matter expert in Legal and Forms within the application.
- Tracked defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
V1 Sports / Plymouth, MI / July 2010 – October 2012
Customer Accounts Representative
- Technical support and education of customers daily phone calls and virtual meetings displaying and highlighting application functionality in plain English.
- Customer support with various different operating systems.
- Attended trade shows and provided real-time customer support and brand experience in a fast-paced up-tempo setting.
- Promoted with increased responsibility in October 2011.
Chelsea Rhone (HealthCap USA) / Ann Arbor, MI / September 2009 – June 2010
- Started off as research assistant, work consisted of generating sales leads.
- Generated leads such as a database of all skilled nursing homes in the State of California, over 20,000 sales leads provided.
- Began to handle website maintenance alongside I.T.
- Promoted to Underwriting Assistant.
Michigan State University / East Lansing, MI / 2005 – 2009
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Organization, development, communication and quality control of a college level course.
- Supervised and coordinated classes of 150-200 individuals.
- Administered, graded and helped write examinations.
- Organization and reporting of grades, as well as academic progress reports for other departments within the university.
Agile, Kanban, Scrum, SDLC, HTML, SQL, SQL Developer, SQL Server, SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS), HubSpot, Aircall, Zoominfo, Databox, Neverbounce, Quest Software Toad, JIRA, IBM Rational (RTC), HP Quality Center (HPQC), Eclipse IDE, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visio, Lucidchart, BMC Remedy, Rally, SOAP, Splunk, UNIX, Oracle Data Modeler, Oracle Web Content Center (WCC), Excel Formulas and Macros, Batch Jobs/Interface, Implementation, Sales Lead Generation, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Chatbots